Saturday, February 21, 2015

I wish I was sewing...

This waiting is killing me!! I want to be sewing, but all my fabric is packed away. My sewing machine is sitting on my table, behind a tower of packed boxes, looking all lonely. It's just under 3 weeks until we get the keys to our new house, and time is going very slowly. I am still very sick, but I think I am on the upside now. Starting to feel a little better. On the upside, I won Thimbles and Acorns guess the illustrations contest! I am getting my prize of 7 shell buttons sent to my mother's house because the way the mail is around here, I would hate for them to get lost or missed. I have a picture of some of the outfits that I was hoping to get into my Etsy shop before now, but it was just not meant to be until after the move. I just have to figure out how to post from my phone to here. Hope everyone has a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment